YOU CAN EITHER SUBMIT A MAINTENANCE REQUEST FORM ONLINE, OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A PDF AND PRINT IT OUT TO BE COMPLETED BY HAND
NOTE: If the problem is an Emergency Repair as defined in your Tenancy Agreement please first telephone your Property Manager, if they do not answer it is important that you leave a detailed message on their voicemail. After you have left a message, you can make direct contact with the Emergency Repairer listed on your individual tenancy agreement, as different properties may have different Emergency Repairers. The Emergency Repairers listed on the majority of our tenancy agreements are:
Conrad Martens Plumbing 07 3878 4444
James Booth Electrical 0419 775 724
North Brisbane Locksmiths 0419 645 988
Alternatively, you may fill out the online form below and submit.
A: 49 Sherwood Rd Toowong, QLD 4066 Australia | P: +61 7 3876 0000 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | Find us on Google+
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm | Office closed on Saturdays and Sundays
Property Management Software Letting Agent Software UK by IRE UK Property Management Software NZ by IRE NZ Looking for Rental Properties? Try TenantApp Enquiry Management Software UK Conveyancer & Solicitor Lawyers - LEAD Conveyancing Try 2Apply – works with 1form
- prorentals.com.au Unveils Brand New Property Management Brisbane Site
- Here’s Why prorentals.com.au are Brisbane’s Leading Property Management Business
- prorentals.com.au: Leading Property Management Brisbane Business
- Discover The Advantages Of Dealing With Property Managers Brisbane, Risk Free
- Do I Need A Property Manager?